HVAC Service Technician - MA-NH
Position will be responsible for the service, maintenance, troubleshooting and cleaning of various heating, cooling and ventilation units including but not limited to roof top units, split systems, and EMS within the retail/commercial/industrial setting.
- Minimum 5+ years required in the service and repair of commercial HVAC equipment up to 50 ton units
- NH Gas Fitters License or Service Tech Gas License required
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently, climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to 75 lbs on a daily basis
We offer an attractive compensation package, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package including medical, prescription, dental, short-term disabilities insurance all starting after probationary period
- Company funded SEP/IRA when eligible
- Excellent paid vacation and P.T.O. package, and paid holidays
- Company Provided Training
- Company truck provided
- Minimum On-Call Time
- Professional work atmosphere
If you match the above job requirements and characteristics, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.